DONALD TRUMP JUST GLARED AT CAMERA AND SAID ONE THING THAT HAS OBAMA SQUIRMING LIKE A TOAD …

On Tuesday, President Trump thanked miners and said that they are hardworking people and it is his job to bring back their jobs. The first thing to accomplishing that is to roll back Obama-era regulations.

PRESIDENT TRUMP ALSO SAID, “I MADE MY PROMISE AND I’M GOING TO KEEP MY PROMISE. GOD BLESS YOU AND GOD BLESS AMERICA.”

He also said: “I just want to thank everybody in this room. You’re all very special people. In particular, I want to thank the miners. You know, my guys they’ll get enough thanks, these people haven’t had enough thanks. They’ve had a hard time for a long time.”

President Trump walked through the line of men and shook every one of their hands. Don’t we have the best President, people?

“In particular, I want to thank the miners.”

Source: http://hotpoliticalnews.com

RAND PAUL JUST TOOK THE SENATE FLOOR AND EXPOSED JOHN MCCAIN FOR WHO HE REALLY IS…

On Monday, the Senate voted to move forward with admitting Montenegro into NATO – which makes the US responsible for the nation’s defense if it is attacked. This is a huge mistake.

The only senators that stood up and said “no” were Mike Lee and Rand Paul, both Republicans.

JOHN MCCAIN IS A TRAITOR TO OUR PEOPLE.

The wholr senate is. This is the reason why we need to drain the swamp.

Rand Paul took the floor and gave a rousing speech to give reasoning for why we shouldn’t concede Montenegro into NATO. This vote basically gives Congress a blank check to send our children into war.

“Nobody wanted to have this debate,” Paul said. “They want to rubber stamp… and they want to send your kids to war with no debate.”

“President Trump said in his inaugural address that we defend other nations’ borders while refusing to defend our own,” Paul noted, giving a nod to the president’s campaign promises to put “America first.”

“I think he was right,” Paul said.

“WE COULD HAVE ONE 15 MINUTE VOTE ON AN AMENDMENT,” PAUL SAID. “BUT THEY DON’T WANT TO DEBATE IT BECAUSE THEY’RE EMBARRASSED THAT THEY’RE SENDING YOUR SONS AND DAUGHTERS TO WAR WITHOUT EVER DEBATING OR VOTING ON IT.”

Rand Paul is correct. NATO including Montenegro is a set up for the globalists to set up a war with Russia and then blame Trump as a Russian sympathizer when the time comes. Our politicians are lazy. They don’t do their job. They should be drained from Washington.

If you remember, here is what John McCain said about Rand Paul.

Source: http://hotpoliticalnews.com

MANCHESTER UNITED HOPEFUL PHIL JONES COULD COME BACK BEFORE THE END OF THE SEASON FOLLOWING TESTS

Manchester United defender Phil Jones could come back to action before the finish of the season, with tests on Tuesday recommending the injury to his toe is not as bad as first feared.

Sky Sports News HQ comprehends that further tests are planned at United’s Carrington training ground later this week to diagnose the full extent of his injury.

However, United are confident that the central defender will come back to first team action before the season’s conclusion.

Jones’ toe was damaged in a training-ground tackle with United team-mate Chris Smalling while the pair were away with England last week. The injury kept him out of England’s games against Germany and Lithuania.

Manchester United face nine games in April, beginning with West Brom at Old Trafford on Saturday.

Source: http://www.skysports.com

CHELSEA’S EDEN HAZARD WANTED BY REAL MADRID

Real Madrid want to sign Chelsea forward Eden Hazard, according to Sky sources, but talks between the clubs have not taken place.

The Stamford Bridge side do not comment on what they regard as media speculation and rumour.

As such, they have declined to offer a response to a report in Spanish newspaper Marca on Tuesday morning claiming they would be willing to sell Hazard to Real.

The 26-year-old is in contention to win his second PFA Footballer of the Year in three seasons after an excellent campaign for the Premier League leaders.

Having struggled to find form last term, the Belgian international has played an integral part in Chelsea’s rise to the summit, scoring 11 league goals so far.

Hazard signed a new five-and-a-half-year deal in February 2015, which means he remains contracted to the club for another three full seasons.

Real president Florentino Perez has set his sights on signing a new Galactico – and wants to bring in the Chelsea forward. Head coach Zinedine Zidane has already labelled the former Lille forward the third-best player in the world behind Barcelona’s Lionel Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo.

Sky Sports’ pundit Davie Provan, talking on Premier League Daily, trusts the Spanish side would be acquiring a player coming into his prime if they were able to force a move.

He stated: “There is an attraction about Real Madrid that very few other clubs have.”

“If Hazard wanted to go to Real Madrid, I think Chelsea – even Chelsea – would be under enormous pressure to do some kind of deal.”

“At 26 years of age, he’s just about to come into the very best years of his career.”

“Whoever gets him – and hopefully he’ll stay with Chelsea – they’d be getting one of the world’s top players, who is probably going to get better over the next two or three years.”

It would be a breach of FIFA regulations for a club to approach a player without consent, however, there is no recommendation that has happened in this situation.

Source: http://www.skysports.com

LIONEL MESSI BANNED FOR FOUR INTERNATIONALS BY FIFA FOR VERBALLY ABUSING OFFICIAL IN ARGENTINA WIN

The Argentine Football Association says it intends to appeal after Lionel Messi was banned for four international matches by FIFA for verbally abusing an assistant referee against Chile.

Television pictures showed Messi responding angrily late in Thursday’s World Cup Qualifier when the assistant flagged him for a foul.

The 29-year-old, who scored the only goal in a 1-0 win for the hosts, was seen waving his arms and shouting insults at the official.

FIFA intervened when the incident was not initially reported by the Brazilian referee after the crucial match in Buenos Aires.

The Barcelona forward has now been punished, with his international suspension beginning on Tuesday in Bolivia.

A statement from FIFA said: “Footballer Lionel Messi has been found guilty of violating article 57 of the FIFA disciplinary code for having directed insulting words at an assistant referee.”

“As a result, Lionel Messi will be suspended for four official matches and sanctioned with a fine of CHF 10,000 (£8,100).”

It included that the suspension was “in line with the FIFA disciplinary committee’s previous rulings in similar cases”.

Argentina team secretary Jorge Miadosqui immediately confirmed that the AFA would appeal the ban, which came just hours ahead of the World Cup qualifier with Bolivia.

“The federation will appeal as it should,” he said. “We feel powerless, surprised. I’m angry, Messi is sad, like us. He could have played, he travelled to play [against Bolivia], he should have played.”

Messi is additionally set to miss the qualifiers away to Uruguay in August, at home to Venezuela the following month and at home to Peru in October, which means he will only be able to return for Argentina’s final qualifying match away to Ecuador.

Argentina are third in the South American qualifying group, with only the top four guaranteed a place in Russia 2018 and just three points separating second-placed Uruguay and Chile in sixth.

Source: http://www.skysports.com

TONY BELLEW DISMISSES A VERBAL ATTACK FROM DILLIAN WHYTE

Tony Bellew has laughed off Dillian Whyte’s description of him as a “fake heavyweight” by conceding he is “fat,” yet has no interest in fighting the Brixton man.

The Merseysider is considering his future plans after a stunning triumph over David Haye this month and has recommended he will stay at heavyweight.

Whyte was umimpressed with Bellew’s triumph, telling the WBC cruiserweight champion that he did not belong in the top division, and ‘The Bomber’ has issued a dismissive reaction.

“I am a fat heavyweight, not fake,” Bellew told Sky Sports. “That’s the first part, instead of fake.”

“Thank you very much for the publicity, but I refuse to give it back.”

WBC champion Deontay Wilder and WBO title holder Joseph Parker are on a shortlist of possible opponents for Bellew, while a rematch with Haye is another option after both British rivals recover from their injuries.

However, the 34-year-old has ruled out Whyte, who is expected to fight on the Kell Brook-Errol Spence Jr undercard on May 27.

Bellew stated: “All I will say is, why I am going to go from fighting the former undisputed cruiserweight champion of the world, the former heavyweight champion of the world, to fighting someone who got knocked out for a British title?”

Source: http://www.skysports.com

PHILIPPE COUTINHO NOT WORRIED ABOUT EVERTON OVERHAULING LIVERPOOL

Philippe Coutinho insists Liverpool are not worried about being overhauled by Everton in the race for the top four, ahead of the Merseyside derby live on Sky Sports on Saturday.

Everton, who are presently three places behind Liverpool in the Premier League table, can cut the gap between the teams to three points with a win at Anfield this end of the week.

Led by the League’s top scorer Romelu Lukaku, Everton have been in prolific form in recent weeks with 17 goals over their past six games.

In any case, Coutinho, who is currently on international duty with Brazil, says Liverpool will be determined to show they are still the team to beat on Merseyside.

“I don’t think about [Everton’s form] or worry about that,” he insisted. “Right now, Liverpool is higher in the league, that’s the reality and that’s all we have to think about.”

“We will be ready. The derby is a very special match for everyone, the fans and the players.”

“We know what it means. The people of Liverpool live this match with so much emotion and this time it is even more because Everton have improved so much in recent weeks.”

“We know it won’t be easy, but we know we have to win, for our fans, for our morale and for everybody.”

Source: http://www.skysports.com

CONSERVATIVE STAR TOMI LAHREN “BANNED PERMANENTLY” FROM THE BLAZE

Lahren was already suspended for the pro-choice comments she made on ‘The View.’

Tomi Lahren won’t come back to The Blaze after being “banned permanently” for her pro-choice comments, as indicated by a report in The New York Post.

Lahren, host of Tomi on The Blaze, was suspended earlier this month for comments she made March 17 on The View. “I can’t sit here and be a hypocrite and say I’m for limited government, but I think the government should decide what women do with their bodies,” Lahren said on The View.

Lahren’s comments were widely criticized by conservatives on Twitter and the controversy intensified the day after The View appearance when she sought to defend herself, tweeting: “I have moderate, conservative, and libertarian views. I’m human. I will never apologize, to anyone, for being an independent thinker.”

That tweet led to a very open rebuke from The Blaze chief Glenn Beck, who questioned Lahren’s intellectual honesty on his radio show. “I would disagree that you’re a hypocrite if you want limited government and yet you want the government to protect life of the unborn. It’s very, very clear,” he said. “But it takes intellectual honesty, and it takes a willingness to actually think these things through and to do more than just read Twitter or Facebook to get your news and your political opinions.”

A Beck insider told Page Six that the firestorm from the right over Lahren’s comments has led to her permanent ban. “Glenn is reminding the world of his conservative principles by sidelining Tomi after she insulted conservatives by calling them hypocrites,” the Beck insider said.

Source: http://www.hollywoodreporter.com

ANTHONY MARTIAL PLEDGES FUTURE TO MANCHESTER UNITED

Anthony Martial has insisted that he wants to stay at Manchester United because of the passion of the club’s fans.

The Frenchman was connected with a loan move to Sevilla in the January transfer window after a lack of first-team opportunities toward the begin of the season under Jose Mourinho.

But the forward has been used more with United battling it out in the Premier League and Europa League and has revealed his bond with supporters.

The 21-year-old told Inside United magazine: “For me, what’s really special here is the supporters. They’ve been really outstanding with me.”

“I think that’s what goes a long way to making me feel at home and at ease, and makes me really keen to stay here at the club.”

Martial has netted seven times this season and has praised the team’s fans for their patience.

“In France, even if you’re one of the best players around, they might begin to boo and jeer you if you go a couple of games without scoring. But here it’s just the opposite, they’ll try to cheer you on so you might be able to score, and so then you grow in confidence.”

“I think it’s just a different mentality. That’s why I like the fans here so much.”

He added: “I do get messages sent to me by lots of fans and I try to reply to them from time to time. I don’t go on social media that often, though I do try to respond now and again.”

“And in the street, there are always those who shout things like ‘Keep going!’ and ‘I hope you score!’, nice messages of encouragement. It always does you good to hear them.”

Mourinho’s side return to Premier League action at home to West Bromwich Albion on April 1.

Source: http://www.skysports.com

SIR BRADLEY WIGGINS DESCRIBES ALLEGATIONS OF WRONGDOING AS ‘WORST THING TO BE ACCUSED OF’

Sir Bradley Wiggins has described the allegations of wrongdoing against him and Team Sky as the “worst thing to be accused of”.

Wiggins retired from cycling at the end of last year after nearly 20 years in the sport, winning five Olympic gold medals and the 2012 Tour de France.

The Culture, Media & Sport Select Committee was told toward the begin of March by UK Anti-Doping (UKAD) chief executive Nicole Sapstead that its investigation into Team Sky had been hampered by a lack of records.

UKAD is investigating allegations that a package sent to the team, and used to treat Wiggins, contained the banned substance triamcinolone.

General manager of Team Sky Sir Dave Brailsford admitted earlier this month that they had made mistakes in relation to anti-doping and testing practices, though refuted “untrue” implications made because of them.

“It’s been horrible,” Wiggins told Soccer AM. “Fortunately there is an investigation going on, it’s the worst thing to be accused of when you’re a man of my integrity, what I believe anyway and what I’ve done to get to where I am today.”

“But there is an investigation and obviously I can’t say too much, because that will run its course and then I’ll have my say.”

“Of course I’ll have my say, there’s a lot to say and it’s going to shock a few people.”

Source: http://www.skysports.com